Friday, June 3, 2011

No Meat, Just Fluff

Hello! Hope you all are wonderful today! So as today's title suggests, I will not be posting anything of substance in the main blog portion today. However, I have added some photos and other posts to some of the pages on the blog. So, if you are looking for something to glance at while trying to keep from dying of boredom at the desk (wait, that would be me), then check out these pages:

1. Domus Mea:  It is going to allow you to creep on what is going on with my new apartment.
2. FinishedBliss:  My own personal art gallery, well a few of my favorite works anyways.
3. GiggleBox:  You need to laugh everyday. It is good for you, so just do it.
4. SuperHero:  A little insight into what is really important to me at this moment in my life.

So, if you are wanting a little marshmallow cream today, look at the pages and I look forward to posting something in the form of steak at a later date. :)

Oh, and always remember that sometimes we need a break from the norm, and that it is completely ok to have marshmallow cream for breakfast, and, as always...remember, it's the random reasons.

No comments: