Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Sick for Home

I know, it is terrible. I have absolutely no clue as to why, but lately I have been really really homesick. What stumps me is that I have gone longer periods of time without a trip home...I was home in late May. Who knows. Maybe it is because I am just working this summer, not going to class or anything like that...and I just have a ton of time to think. Uh-oh. A bad side effect of my home sickness has been that I have no drive to create things, which for someone who loves art and creativity and little pretties...it's terrible. But I am starting to feel the creative bug again and hopefully will be super creative on my day off tomorrow. Fingers crossed! Today I am going to post a picture that really tugged at my heart strings, and made me very excited for my trip home in July.


I am also excited to say that there will soon be a blog post with some sort of creation in it...maybe tomorrow--we will see. Stay tuned!

So as you go about your day, be grateful for your family and for home...there really is no place like it. Your family, whether biological or not is the most important team you will ever be blessed to be apart of..so cherish them and strive to spend time with them. Oh and, as always, it's the random reasons...

No comments: