Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Guggen--huh?

Hello everyone! Hope you all are having a tip-top fabulous week! I have been in the creative mood lately, so that is an absolutely wonderful thing, and I am also very excited that I am going to the Panhandle next week. Sadly, I don't have any finished projects to show you all today, but while at the desk I have been browsing through some potential future opportunities. There are several through OSU that would be absolutely amazing, and I am fairly confident that I have a pretty good shot at getting them. The art department here has a ton of money to give to its students and not very many students who apply for it...so the odds are usually pretty great.

Today I looked at some internships at the Guggenheim. That would be absolutely AMAZING. So, I am getting pretty excited about the possibilities of the future. Can't wait to see what is in store!




Don't ever let yourself not plan and get excited for your future--it is yours for the taking! Two things to remember today: 1. Dreams do not come true, goals do. 2. Its the random reasons.

No comments: