Friday, July 1, 2011

Jumbled.

Let me start by apologizing for my absence in the blogging world this last week. It might be completely terrible of me to assume that I have let people down by not posting--but just in case I have some readers, I would like to express my sincere apologies for not being reliable.

Now, as for words of wisdom I really don't have any. This week has been very busy with apartment stuff, Best Buy work, and OSU Conferences work, so I am blaming my lack of words on the fact that my brain is just a little tired. Because of this exhaustion my thoughts are all sorts of jumbled up and I am feeling as though nothing I say makes the slightest bit of sense. So I am going to post some pictures that I found and really enjoyed.

Today's picture topics:  Mason jars and flowers.
Perfectly chic and absolutely adorable.

Enjoy these pictures and  remember that sometimes you just need to stop and smell the wildflowers...and, as always, it's the random reasons.












Have a wonderful 4th of July weekend!

No comments: