Sunday, January 8, 2012

Oh the Possibilities

Hello everyone! I am once again, sorry for not posting for almost a month, but I decided to take a little break from the blog while I was out of school. I have also been a little busy with work and Christmas and everything. However, I have lots of great news.

1. 2011's holiday season will hopefully be the last holiday season that C.J. and I will have to work in retail. We both have new jobs, and they are wonderful 8-5 weekday jobs! Yay! I cannot explain my happiness. C.J. is already finished at Best Buy and starts his new full time job tomorrow. I have already started working part time in the BITE office at CareerTech, and will finish up my time at Best Buy on the 21st. Words can't explain how blessed I feel to know that very, very soon, we will have weeknights and weekends to ourselves!

2. Classes start tomorrow and while I am not overly excited about my classes, I think that this semester will be a good one. I am taking 5 classes, 1 online, and 4 in class. Those four are all in the Bartlett Center and 2 are in one room, and the other 2 are in a different room. Two studios, and two art histories. There should be an abundance of art this semester! Also, keep on the watch for show information!

3. As one of my Christmas presents, C.J. has agreed to build me a website for my art. I am still trying to decide on domain names and all of the little details, but that should be up and running within the next few months!

That's about all I have for you right now, but this year is definitely going to be a good one! I have a feeling that 2012 is going to bring a lot of joy and happiness my way.

Hope you all have had a great start to your year, and as you go about the coming week, remember that there is always something better around the corner, you just have to be brave enough to go looking for it. Have a wonderful week, and as always, it's the random reasons.

No comments: