Monday, December 19, 2011

A Month

Hello everyone. I'm sorry that I have not posted anything for over a month. Things have been so crazy. So...I am going to fill you in on the happenings of the last month. I left you on November 17, so we will start there.

November 19th-20th:  Anniversary/Birthday Weekend in OKC

It was out one year and my birthday, so we planned a weekend trip to OKC to do some fun stuff. We went to the zoo, stayed at a bed and breakfast, did some shopping, and went to a few galleries. It was a great weekend.




November 23:  No classes today, so I bought and set up all of our Christmas decorations. It was so weird having to start from scratch!



November 24:  Thanksgiving in Arkansas with my family.


The rest of November /December:  Art, school, art, and work.

My 3D Fundamentals Final: (Ply-wood)



My 3D Fundamentals Tile Project (finally finished!): (Plaster)


A commission I did for a motivational speaker/speech coach: (Ink)


My Drawing 2 Final, Narrative Diptych: (Colored Pencil)


First Panel:  Before


Second Panel:  After


It's been a busy busy month with finals and work craziness. A lot has happened and I am looking forward to the new year and a ton of new opportunities. As you go about your day today, don't ever give up, just keep persevering, it will pay off. And, as always, it's the random reasons.

No comments: