Thursday, January 12, 2012

Trinket for Thursday


Hello everyone! Hope you all are having a great week! Guess what! If you said, "Hey, Trinket for Thursdays are back!" then, yes, you are correct! While thinking of what to tell you all today, I thought about how I have recently learned that Korea and Japan have the fastest Internet in the world, or how I just signed up for something with UPS that is going to make package deliveries so much easier, but instead I have decided to go with something else:  Professor Dad. 

What? Yes, I said, Professor Dad. Confused? Not surprising.

Anyhoo, in my Studio Methods class, my professor reminds me of my dad....a lot. He wears flannel and jean button up/collared shits, wrangler jeans, plastic heavy duty watch, and leather work boots. That's not the only weird part: he also talks like my dad ,and is stubborn, just like, you guessed it....my dad.

After using a few select cuss words while describing art in America today, it dawned on me....my professor is like an older version of my dad with more hair and a much more extensive knowledge of the arts. This is going to make for an interesting semester.

I hope that you all have had a great Thursday so far, it's not over, so definitely make the best of it! Oh, and remember...it's the random reasons.  

No comments: