Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Domus Mea:The finished product!

Hello everyone! As most of you know I have been working all summer to turn our apartment into a home...and I am proud to say that it is finally finished! Well, for the most part anyways. I love how it has turned out...it is cute, cozy, comfortable, classy, and creative....the 5 things that I strive for when decorating for myself. It was definitely an adventure...and it took some compromising between C.J. and I, but now that it is finished I wouldn't change a single thing.

There are too many pictures for me to post on here, so check out the link below which will take you to the Facebook album. You don't have to have Facebook to see it, so no worries!

 
Hope you like it, I know I do! As you all go about your day, take pride in the little things. Look at your home, is there anything that you could stare at all day long because you just love what you did with it? Don't think this is weird....it is good! You created it--enjoy it! Have a wonderful rest of your day, and remember....it's the random reasons...

No comments: