Friday, May 13, 2011

In the Cushion

Hello everybody! (or those of you who so kindly take the time to read my blog...thank you btw) So in honor of my first year of college complete, a good GPA, and the start of summer I would like to share with you all my finished 2D design project. You might recognize it from my sketch which was highlighted in a previous entry.


It isn't the best of pictures, but it will do. I can't wait to get it framed and hung on the wall. So a few of the facts surrounding the project: 
  • It is 3 separate pieces.
  • It is watercolor and ink.
  • Each piece is 22x16.
  • They are three different couches.
  • First is monochromatic (blue).
  • Second is analogous (blue-green, blue, blue-violet).
  • Third is triadic (red-violet, yellow-orange, blue-green).

Just remember that is it always important to think outside the box, to never over analyze, don't doubt yourself, and always do what makes you happy...then the masterpieces will start to appear. And remember...it's the random reasons. 
 

No comments: