Tuesday, May 17, 2011

14 Days From Tomorrow

Wow. Time seems to be flying by as summer begins. I have more free time now than I have ever had, even though I am working two jobs. However, I refuse to be bored. Boredom is a choice, which can be prevented. I have been emerging myself into art projects and such to keep my free time fun. My art projects have mainly consisted of pieces that are for me...and the boyfriend. Never before have I created art that is solely for me and for what I want. It ALWAYS has another reason for being created--art assignment, banquet centerpiece, art show decoration, AP AOC....etc. So you can imagine my joy when I am free to create a few things that are just for me...and my new apartment with the boyfriend. The same apartment which I will get a key for in 14 days from tomorrow. I am so excited!

I am not going to post a picture today because I am referring you all to my page, "Domus Mea" which has a bunch of pictures of the projects I have been working on, along with some of the other fun purchases for the new place.

As I leave you today, I want to remind everyone that sometimes you need to do something just for yourself. It makes you smile. It makes your day wonderful. It is good for you. And, like always, remember that...it's the random reasons...

No comments: