Saturday, April 16, 2011

Delectables.

Wow. What a day. What a week. Today started at 6:15 in the morning and a meeting at work. Then it was off to a government test. It was incredibly cold and windy out too, and after a couple weeks of wonderful weather, the cold was not welcomed by anyone in their right mind.

Anyhoo, it is on dreary days like today that I like to look at my art supplies and imagine all that I could do with them if I all the time and funds in the world. Just looking at their colors and imagining their potential makes me smile from ear to ear. I recently bought some new watercolors. These wonderful little pretties are int ubes, not the pallette kind that you can find at Staples or Walmart. These are the good kind, but not the best--I didn't have a fortune to spend.  So today I am trying to find the good behind my stress and it just so happens to be bottled up into little tubes of watercolor paint.


 Even on gloomy days, it is the littlest of things that can bring a smile to your face, and so always remember...it's the random reasons...

No comments: