Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pearls and Pinball

Hello everyone! I would like to let you all know that I am not giving up on the whole blogging thing, but the last two weeks have been terribly busy....but in a rather good way. I am very sorry for missing things like art postings and Trinkets for Thursdays. As an apology I am posting this Dior commercial that I found really intriguing. Hope you enjoy!


I hope you all enjoyed that I much as did. So pretty and shiny! Haha, anyways, I would also like to let you all know that there will be an art post soon and that you will be getting a Trinket for Thursday this week. As you go about this week, try to find something pretty to make you smile. No worries, you will find something pretty, after all, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And, as always, it's the random reasons...

No comments: